It is hard to know if you are doing the right thing for your aging loved one or your client. You ask yourself, are they safe? What will happen if things don't go as planned? Is there something we should be doing?
We understand that there is no single option that works for everyone. Our consultants are here ot figure out what steps need to be taken to make life better. Our Life Care Consulting service will help you or your loved one successully age in place at home and in the community.
Our Unique Intervention Process
Concentrated around an in-home face to face assessment and paired with follow-up telephone consultations, our process is specifically geared toward finding answers that are tailored to fit both the loved one’s and caregiver’s personal needs.
- A telephone interview within 3-5 business days from initial inquiry
- Our unique @Home Risk Assesment which includes:
- Environmental Safety Assessment
- Crisis to Thrive Evaluation
- Benefit Eligibility Review
- Caregiver Support and Needs Assessment
- Advanced Directive Education
- Medication Review (when requested)
- Within 5 business days, the caregiver will receive a Community Resource Connection Action Plan that outlines what was learned during the @Home Risk Assessment, what solutions will assist in achieving positive outcomes and specific steps they can take to meet their and their loved one's personal care needs.
- A follow-up phone call to review the Community Resource Connection Action Plan and answer any questions.
- All subsequent consulting calls are arranged and billed separately.
We understand that there are times when care planning becomes complicated and there are legal processes for issues involving elder abuse and financial exploitation cases, probate and trust administration, asset preservation, transfers of assets, guardianships and conservatorships. Our staff is able to assist elder care attorneys in gaining the information needed in order to best represent a loved one or family in court. We always stand behind our clinical assessments and our staff is willing to testify on their observations and findings.
|Private Care Management||Fee|
|@Home Risk Assessment||$400|
|Development of Community Resource Connection Plan|
|One follow-up phone call with caregiver or attorney|
|One-hour phone call (billed in quarter-hour intervals)||$50|
|One-hour in-home or community visit (not including travel)||$75|
|One-hour court appearance (includes travel)||$80|
For more information on our Private Care Management and Consulting, Please contact Mary DiMascio, RN, via email or by phone at (207) 620-1660.